talk to kids like they’re people and take full interest in what they’re saying because they’re forming their personalities and it’s really vital that they know that their opinions are important and what they have to say deserves validation and respect. so when your three year old niece tells you that dragons don’t like cupcakes because the color blue is a spoon you better nod your head and ask her to explain more about that.
Wild Dogs. Timbavati 2012.
Emma Thompson’s Best Actress BAFTA for Sense & Sensibility
Sometimes I’ll go in and do a cartoon and just do, like, two lines, and go. […] My grandma came to visit, and I did a bunch of cartoons and I just did like one little thing in each one. And then at night, I took my whole family to dinner and I tried to pay, and my mom was like, “Oh no, you’re the baby. You don’t pay”, and I was like, “No, I’m gonna pay”. My grandma goes, “You let her pay for it! She didn’t do anything all day! She went in there, ‘HAHAHA’, and they give her money! She goes to the next place, ‘BLUHBLUHBLUH’, and they give her money! You let her pay for the check!”
Happy Birthday Grey DeLisle! (August 24th, 1973)
I’ve been looking for an excuse to draw Queen Margaery forever, so yay you guys! \o/ Uhm, I hope you don’t mind I put your requests together? I wasn’t planning to, but then I had to do this twice over cos it’s a new face for me… Anyway, I hope you guys like it.
PS. Please don’t worry if it takes me a while to get to your number. I’m already thinking on it! Just RL, is all. x)
This is why i think Avatar should be R rated
If you wanted to take it a step further, you could argue that water benders could take out all the fluid from someones body, turning them into a mummified husk
and a highly skilled metal bender could control the iron in another person’s blood, kinda like what Magneto does in X-Men a lot
What a great time to be anaemic.
waterbenders surfing through the battlefield on a wave of blood.
Okay so the Colbert Report posted a link to the Ellen Page interview, right
And I was already happy it was a fan favorite. But THE COMMENTS
IT’S JUST TOO GREAT
ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND MAPLE LEAF
I really liked that, in the last few moments of the finale, the only people to make Korra smile were the kids
Korrsami Fireplace (Source - http://sandralvv.deviantart.com/art/Korrasami-By-The-Fire-SLVV-374332082)
Yo everyone’s been drawing sad post-finale korra and I am just not about that at all so here’s another happy korrasami (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
The Legend of Korra Book 4 Facts and Rumor Roundup
The Final Season
Hopefully to curb any misinformation, here is everything we know about Book 4:
- Book 4 will be 13 episodes long.
- Studio Mir will animate ALL of Book 4.
- Book 4 will constitute the end of The Legend of Korra.
- Jason Isaacs (Zhao, Book 4 likely a new character), Jason Marsden (Aye-Aye, Huan), and Anne Heche (Suyin Beifong) recorded at least one scene with Kiernan Shipka (Jinora). source
- Korra will still have fight scenes. sources 1 & 2
- Korra and Katara have a scene together. source
Book 4 production progress:
- The animatic stage of production is complete. source
- The design/color stage of production is “in the home stretch.” source
- Voice recording is likely complete based on the fact that it has been ongoing since at the latest September of last year.
Unclear information / rumors:
- Book 4 is rumored to be titled Balance. This is claim is completely unfounded but possible.
- Given that Book 1 focused on Korra learning Airbending, Book 2 on the Water Tribes conflict, and Book 3 on the Earth Kindgom, it is likely Book 4 brings us to the Fire Nation and current Fire Lord, Zuko’s daughter.
- Book 4 is rumored to have a January 2015 release based on the fact that this is when the Book 3 Artbook comes out, and the previous Artbooks have had releases timed approximately with the next season. Beyond this grasping-at-straws connection, January seems like a reasonable release time considering how far along production is and the fact that online distribution eliminates Nick’s scheduling issues.
- Bryke have stated that 2014 was Korra’s last big SDCC panel, meaning that Book 4 will be released before summer of next year. This further supports the Q1 2015 rumor, as well as the likelihood of us getting our first look at Book 4 at NYCC this year, October 9th-12th.
More and more Book 4 information should be coming out soon, and this post will be kept up-to-date as it happens!
i ’ m h e r e f o r y o u